Opposite of the beard thread: Blade or Electric shaver

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I've tried and just can get past the itch of a new beard. So now who does the buzz and who puts a blade (or 6) to their neck?
Extra points for straight razor. Major expo points for shaving with your sheath knife :)

Last edited:

Tonkaman

I've tried and just can get past the itch of a new beard. So now who does the buzz and who puts a blade (or 6) to their neck?
Extra points for straight razor. Major expo points for shaving with your sheath knife :)
The itch goes away if you just stop shaving. After and couple inches long it’s soft and glorious

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I've sported a beard for the past few years (though nothing as impressive as Tonkaman), the itch goes away.
But when I do shave, I use a safety razor. Blades are pennies, and its a way better shave than an electric or disposable ones.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I've sported a beard for the past few years (though nothing as impressive as Tonkaman), the itch goes away.
But when I do shave, I use a safety razor. Blades are pennies, and its a way better shave than an electric or disposable ones.
I did the safety razor for a few months, I don't think I've bled that much for a while. Currently using a Mach3 and blood is kept to a minimum.

I've made it to about 1/2" and gave up.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I can’t use either.

Electric give me rashes.

Blades give me ingrown hairs

I have to use a small pair of clippers. Never a close smooth face here