OSRC 2015 Pics and Video Thread

Coco

Ok, it has been a couple weeks since the event.... WHERE ARE THE PICS AND VID!!? :greg: I am making this thread for an easy place to find all the pics, and hopefully video from another GREAT OSRC Event!

I'll post up what I got (from others) shortly!

Last edited:

Coco

Here are the pictures that have surfaced of my rig. Man, what a fun event this was! I really hope that another one happens this year! I know it was mentioned. (fingers crossed)

Big thanks to Jeromy, Brittney Heirsche, and anyone else that took pics! I know there are a couple others that took pics that havent got them to me yet, but I will get them up when I get them from them.

Anxiously awaiting for the event to start:

A competitor and I decided we wanted to do a synchronized dance :D

One of my spikes took the cone I was trying to navigate between :rofl:

Coco

Reaching down for celebratory siren blast :D

Came down a little faster than I needed too, but oh well I made it down

All in all, an AWESOME EVENT!!! I cant thank Craig and his family enough!!! As well as all the volunteers and vendors that came out to support the event! 3rd place in the Pro Mod class :cool:

Coco

Great pics! Coco, I love the cone stuck on the spike. You just don't see that.

Oh yeah! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that!
Coco looks like you bent the A pillar on the drivers side or was that from before?

Yeah it bent. It really didn't seem like that hard of a roll, but the full weight of the buggy landed on that tube, and my spike that got the cone. The spike got the hammer treatment, the A pillar will have to stay like that. If I roll it again, an other tubes bend, the whole top of the chassis will be cut off and reworked. ....or I'll build a new chassis :D