OSRC 2016 Pre-Tech is at Low Range Off-Road in Orem

Craig S

Commando
OSRC 2016 Pre-Tech is at Low Range Off-Road in Orem May 7th

Pre-tech is designed to help OSRC get ready for the huge influx of competitors on Friday morning at the event for tech inspection and registration. To reward the teams that help us, we help you. Trophies will be provided to rigs that look cool and show up at pre tech. Teams that tech at Low Range not only get FREE LUNCH, but also get to pick their own running order. This is a huge advantage if you want to win!

Food and trophies provided by Low Range Off-Road and Armor Powder Coatings.

Low Range Off-Road
1195 South 1680 West
Orem, UT 84058

https://www.oldschoolrockcrawl.com

https://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/

Last edited:

Coco

Will this year have the added bonus of signing up on what course you want to start on again? I thought that was a great idea from last year. I'll be there either way!

Coco

do we know the date of pre-tech?

Saturday May 7th, 4-9PM

***EDIT*** In the email I received regarding it, I saw times of 10-3PM, and 4-9PM. I am willing to bet it will be 10-3, but I will see if I can get ahold of Sean to double check, and I will post up.

Craig S

Commando
Will this year have the added bonus of signing up on what course you want to start on again? I thought that was a great idea from last year. I'll be there either way!

Yes, pick where you want to start. I added the dates and times to the first post.

Craig S

Commando
Pre-tech is designed to help OSRC get ready for the huge influx of competitors on Friday morning at the event for tech inspection and registration. To reward the teams that help us, we help you. Trophies will be provided to rigs that look cool and show up at pre tech. Teams that tech at Low Range not only get FREE LUNCH, but also get to pick their own running order. This is a huge advantage if you want to win!

Food and trophies provided by Low Range Off-Road and Armor Powder Coatings.

Low Range Off-Road
1195 South 1680 West
Orem, UT 84058

Craig S

Commando
Pre-tech at low range was a big success. The burgers and brought dogs were hot and juicy. Low Range, Armor Coatings, and Stealth gear provided the eats. A big thanks to all of the competitors who showed up to tech! This really helps Lisa to get the running order ready.