OSRC 2016 Registration

Coco

Is there a price for the rock crawl only? I did not see one listed. Thanks. Hoping to make it again this year.

If it's like last year, there is no difference. I don't mind really, I figure the extra goes back into the event.

I will get registered ASAP, I can't wait!!

EDIT: is the FToy class back this year? I am just curious, as I am technically not legal for it with my link suspension.

Last edited:

Craig S

Commando
If it's like last year, there is no difference. I don't mind really, I figure the extra goes back into the event.

I will get registered ASAP, I can't wait!!

EDIT: is the FToy class back this year? I am just curious, as I am technically not legal for it with my link suspension.

FToy will be back if enough rigs register for the class. How many FToys are going to run?

Lil' Rich

I Am going to tray and make it to compete this year in the Willys Buggy. I have always heard great things about this event and I look forward to trying it for the first time.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
How does the spectator aspect work? allowed on the course to watch, kept in bleachers outside of the course?

you are close enough to touch rigs at spots and less than 20 feet away during the whole run depending on course

Bart

I have been approached by the UVU Offroad Club and they are interested in helping at OSRC this year. Who should I have them contact?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
How does the spectator aspect work? allowed on the course to watch, kept in bleachers outside of the course?

I know 2 people have already chimed in on this but I just wanted to say it's awesome for spectators! It's the best event I've been to for spectators since it's a man-made course, it's flat ground and you're able to surround all the obstacles. If a rig goes over the top of an obstacle you can simply walk around the back side to watch them.
My wife has been two years in a row now and loves it cause she can push a stroller around and care for the kid easily. It falls on our anniversary even... My son (now 3) really enjoys it. My parents drove out both days last year and can't wait for this year.