OSRC Officials

Craig S

Commando
Its time to start thinking about rock crawling at the Delta Proving Grounds! People who are interested in officiating can send me a PM and I will put you on the list.

Thanks,
Craig

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
We're still trying to figure out where we are going to be. My wife's family usually has a family thing that weekend. The past few years it's been inconsistent. We're maybes unfortunately

ricsrx

were any of the officals using this rule?

Legend Class​
2.1 Tires-
42" maximum measured tire diameter by sidewall designation. Three bonus points (-3) issued for each inch below 42" to a
minimum of 35".

They might have but with all the confusion in my head durring the runs i didnt notice.

Last edited:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
were any of the officals using this rule?

Legend Class​
2.1 Tires-
42" maximum measured tire diameter by sidewall designation. Three bonus points (-3) issued for each inch below 42" to a
minimum of 35".

They might have but with all the confusion in my head durring the runs i didnt notice.

I think that rule was assessed once at tech then if applies it came off the total score at the end, not each course.

ricsrx

I think that rule was assessed once at tech then if applies it came off the total score at the end, not each course.

so that must have been the number that I saw on the first column (+ or -) of the final score sheet ...

Thanks

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Yes, you received your bonus on your first run. And you two kicked butt! Hunter is one to watch out for in the future, and you're about to spend a lot of cash keeping up with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk