Outlook...........?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
ok, I have been using Explore now for just a few hours and I can't stand the pop-ups. Yes, I have a pop-up blocker but this just sux. Any have outlook 2002 or 2003?

At lease MSN Premium blocked all the pop-ups........ :)

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
should be an IP address that the program can go to to look for incoming mail, should be info on it with FAQ's on quests site. If not call up tech support.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
onetuff76 said:
should be an IP address that the program can go to to look for incoming mail, should be info on it with FAQ's on quests site. If not call up tech support.
Where do I find my IP?

Come Awn Mr. Computer Tech!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Shawn, are you using Windows XP? If so, I would just download SP2 for it and you won't have to worry about pop ups. I've not had any since I did.

Also, using Outlook instead of Thunderbird, your email is going to be a lot easier to setup.

Caleb

onetuff76 said:
the answer lies within the quest grasshopper!

so in other words you dont know what you are talking about :D

to setup a mail client Outlook, Thunderbird, etc you need a mail that supports it. @msn.com may not...I will go digging and see what I can come up with...your mail server will be something like mail.msn.com or pop.msn.com outgoing will be similar, soemthing like mail.msn.com or smtp.msn.com ...in all of the setups I have done I have never seen them use a physical IP address like onetuff suggests...it will be no easier using Outlook as it will Thunderbird, you have to go through the EXACT same steps to do either...infact you can take the instructions to setup Outlook and do the EXACT same steps in Thunderbird and get the same results...

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Supergper said:
so in other words you dont know what you are talking about :D

to setup a mail client Outlook, Thunderbird, etc you need a mail that supports it. @msn.com may not...I will go digging and see what I can come up with...your mail server will be something like mail.msn.com or pop.msn.com outgoing will be similar, soemthing like mail.msn.com or smtp.msn.com ...in all of the setups I have done I have never seen them use a physical IP address like onetuff suggests...it will be no easier using Outlook as it will Thunderbird, you have to go through the EXACT same steps to do either...infact you can take the instructions to setup Outlook and do the EXACT same steps in Thunderbird and get the same results...
actaully I use comcast and have my thunderbird set up using my inbox ip