Panamerican Overlander in SLC

panamluke

Hey guys, was recommended this group by Jeremy (goes by Hickeybilt on Instagram)

I'm traveling the Panamerican Highway in my 07 JKU, I've got a youtube channel, youtube.com/panamluke

Been paying for this trip by doing work whenever I can. Currently in Salt Lake to do some much needed mods and fixes. About to tackle the regearing process, which I'm not afraid of, just need to locate the correct tools or better yet, someone local who can help me out affordably.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow, that's an incredible adventure.... welcome to RME!

There are a couple good 4x4 shops around, but paying to install gears isn't cheap. You might be able to work something out, offering to help with the work, use of the tools, etc? I'd call Impulse Offroad, Agility Customs & possibly Six States.

It's super easy to share vids from Youtube on here, just copy & paste the URL and it'll automatically imbed. -

panamluke

Sweet, thanks for sharing that!

Yeah that's what I saw, pretty expensive. I'll check around. I'm totally willing to do it myself if I can get the tools and access to a press.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Welcome. So where did you start your journey and where do you plan to end? Assuming you kicked off in Deadhorse and are working South?