Parts Bins Opinions

ID Bronco

Over the years I've bought quite a few "assortment kits" of hitch pins, bolts, and such, they come in plastic containers that are great for bolt storage after I use up the original products. Storing them like nnate would work well, now I just mark them with masking tape and a sharpie, it is way better than peanut butter jars which aren't so bad either.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I went with some Craftsman bins that I could mount on the wall:

49833233318_eec8ed6c59_b.jpg

And I got a pretty slick thread checker:

49834074977_a51e85193c_b.jpg

Made sorting bolts a lot quickers. Its also funny how you think you have so many nuts and bolts when they are all in a bucket or box. But when you actually go through them all, its not that many. Still, totally worth it to have everything sorted!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I went with some Craftsman bins that I could mount on the wall:

49833233318_eec8ed6c59_b.jpg

And I got a pretty slick thread checker:

49834074977_a51e85193c_b.jpg

Made sorting bolts a lot quickers. Its also funny how you think you have so many nuts and bolts when they are all in a bucket or box. But when you actually go through them all, its not that many. Still, totally worth it to have everything sorted!

Those look pretty tempting. Have a link? Do you like them?

Tonkaman

Its also funny how you think you have so many nuts and bolts when they are all in a bucket or box. But when you actually go through them all, its not that many. Still, totally worth it to have everything sorted!

That’s why I prefer having many small bins instead of larger bins. It’s rediculous how many types of hardware most of us end up with! That way your not tempted to start combining things together.

You will be far happier now :cool:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
This showed up on my face book feed today. Not sure I trust the website, but it is a cool storage bin.

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Got this for free today from work. So what if it almost crushed me during the earthquake