Wanted Parts for tj

Die Blaue Ziege

Working on a Ford somewhere
I know with everyones long history of builds and upgrades you all probably have some stuff sitting around that may fit a 98 tj, I'm starting to do a build, thought I'd ask around here first before buying new parts or taking time building parts. So if you have stuff sitting around that you may want to get out of your garage, let me know, I'm not above refurbishing stuff to make it work. Thanks.

Die Blaue Ziege

Oh yeah and I'm always on the lookout for a Honda cub or Honda trail bike, if anyone has one of those laying around, I'm wanting to find one, fix it up and do the cache valley ride that's coming up in June. Let me know if you all have one of those you would let go for cheap. Cheers!

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
What parts are you looking for ? I have some stock parts that are left over from putting in lift kits and parting out a 99 TJ.

Die Blaue Ziege

Well right now it is pretty stock, it just has a pack lift, I want to put a 3 inch lift on it, and then do a diy highline kit. Also I have stock rims on it, always open to a different style rim, or larger diameter rim. I'm going to need to replace the front fenders as they are rusting through, I would love to install some kind of locker in the front axle ( dana 30) and upgrade my shafts. I guess another thing I'm looking for is advice on what not to do/buy/install as well 🤔. I want a mild built rig that can do some wheeling with this group.

Die Blaue Ziege

I have a Aussie locker for a Dana 30, from my 2001 tj that I replaced with a arb after one trip to Moabi
I have never used a vehicle that had a locker, nor have I installed one, I have done research on lunchbox style lockers, what was the reason you decided to not use the Aussie locker?

AaronPaige

It did have some on road “feel” but was great off road, but I changed gears and had to have a different carrier so I just went with an arb, I have the old carrier and 3.83 gears as well

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I never answered you when you asked about the 3" lift springs, but I do still have them.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
teraflex springs front and rear. The fronts are new with maybe a few hundred miles. The rears are older, but they sat level with the fronts.