Party?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I remember a long time ago, a few RME'ers got together to watch that monster garage rockcrawler episode at applebees....

Have I just not been paying attention, or does everyone feel antisocial?

Wanna have another gettogether?

87jeep

rockhopper
Klif01 said:
I remember a long time ago, a few RME'ers got together to watch that monster garage rockcrawler episode at applebees....

Have I just not been paying attention, or does everyone feel antisocial?

Wanna have another gettogether?
well if i remember right there was my guesse 30 to 50 of us at applebees. name a time place date ill be there.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well, where is a hooters? I have never been!!! :eek: But I wouldn't mind. Gotta ask the girlfriend though ;) How about wednesday night the 23rd @7pm? At (we could go back to that applebees it was at last time, next to the e-center) Or if there is a hooters worth mentioning close by where is it? I live in ogden, but work in bountiful...so I could come after I get off work! Anyone game? Or should this be planned a bit later in advance.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
tiny2085 said:
There's a hooters at 7157 south state in midvale.

Midvale....which is where in relation to bountiful. I know north of the salt lake valley pretty well, and everything south of point of the mountain. Sorry....

Ok, thursday is fine. Actually now looking at it thursday would be better for me!

You don't have to be 18 for hooters right? I have a couple friends that would probably be with me that would be "underage"

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Klif01 said:
Midvale....which is where in relation to bountiful. I know north of the salt lake valley pretty well, and everything south of point of the mountain. Sorry....

Fashion place mall, the I215 and I15 intersection, in relation to bountiful it's about a 20 minute? drive south.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
tiny2085 said:
Fashion place mall, the I215 and I15 intersection, in relation to bountiful it's about a 20 minute? drive south.

Actually, Hooters is over on 7200 S and State. Easiest way for him to get there would to just take I-15 to the 7200S exit and head east to State Street. Hooters is on the north east corner.