Pasta Jays... it's kind of a big deal

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I will be in MOAB Wed 10/15 and camping out before going to the Maze on Thursday morning. I will be having dinner with friends and you're welcome to join me.
Whether you're feeling guilty about not helping me move or just want to hang out with a pioneer of expo bureaucracy, let me know.

I also have spots available on my Maze permit. If you're interested, please fill out Form 1792-RT.

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I am strongly against spending good money on Nasty, boring food like noodles and sauce.. But for the chance to dine with the legendary Mr Rockies, UBAD president, and Expo expert.. Count me in!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I am strongly against spending good money on Nasty, boring food like noodles and sauce.. But for the chance to dine with the legendary Mr Rockies, UBAD president, and Expo expert.. Count me in!

I assume you have never been to Pasty Jays before. For a little town like Moab, it's quite good.

DAA

Have to try to be more "expo" next year

No, no, no, no!

Caribbean = way better than expo! Every time!!

Next year rolls around and you can go get expo with Joseph, or... take the kids to the Caribbean again, well, love ya Joseph, but, screw that expo stuff - give me a beach and a reef!

- DAA (hasn't been since '11, boo...)

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I live in FL, have since 1987, I am in Ft Lauderdale and can count on 1 hand how many times I've been to the beach, and as far as Caribbean, it's all around me like it or not.

You take expo for granted because you are surrounded by it. Spend time in a horribly non-expo place like this and you will have a renewed respect for expo.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
No, no, no, no!

Caribbean = way better than expo! Every time!!

Next year rolls around and you can go get expo with Joseph, or... take the kids to the Caribbean again, well, love ya Joseph, but, screw that expo stuff - give me a beach and a reef!

- DAA (hasn't been since '11, boo...)

I'll take Caribbean over expo everytime as well.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
There are only two things FL is good for:

Walt Disney World
Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza

If the theory of evolution is to be believed, we all left the ocean, not sure we should be going back.... that's more like de-evolution.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
My High Sierra bag has been with me since 9/11/01.

Thanks for looking out for my gear.

amp713

I was taking a buddy to moab, for his first ever time and it was gonna be the first time i was down there with my own jeep, that whole weekend..... My truck broke down in SLC and is costing a few grand to fix so im really not sure if i can still make it but im really thinking i may just sleep in the back of the jeep and get it done! Maybe ill have to swing by and at least say hi to another RME member.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I was taking a buddy to moab, for his first ever time and it was gonna be the first time i was down there with my own jeep, that whole weekend..... My truck broke down in SLC and is costing a few grand to fix so im really not sure if i can still make it but im really thinking i may just sleep in the back of the jeep and get it done! Maybe ill have to swing by and at least say hi to another RME member.

You'll know our group by the air of awesome.