Patches for my toyota

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I just bought a new (to me) Toyota, and I want to outfit it with some of those sweet patches that people have on their headliners and shit. Does anyone have a bunch of spares I can have? Do I have to join a club or something?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Brah, I gots some ExPo, XO, ExUt, OB, OJ patch’s you can snag whenev’s. Gotta get you patched up ASAP! No one will take you as a SERIOUS overlander without the right patches!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Brah, I gots some ExPo, XO, ExUt, OB, OJ patch’s you can snag whenev’s. Gotta get you patched up ASAP! No one will take you as a SERIOUS overlander without the right patches!

I'm in. The more the better. I only have 2 inches of clearance above where I park it so putting a rtt or Maxx traxx on the roof is out of the question. I just want to make sure people know I'm legit. What are those numbered badges people buy? Does anyone have an old one of those kicking around I could have?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Honestly dude, an RTT that you can open up in a parking lot gives you way more cred than a bunch of patches ever will. But if you can do both, God among men.

What if I deploy the RTT in a parking lot, then sling a hammock between other vehicles parked in the parking lot?

But really guys, as much as I like making fun of "overlanders", I wasn't trying to have this thread turn into a running joke about them. I do actually want to get my hands on some patches to put on the roof line of my new vehicle. Whether or not I'm doing this to make fun of people that do this, is irrelevant ;)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

20181027_135234-X2.jpg

Coco

You guys would hate to see my roof liner... Granted I have have been collecting and putting patches on my roof liner for years now, and most of them are firearm/LE related, but I digress.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I watch EXPO Pro's on youtube. Most of the people with patches are Toyota owners.

I get it, after paying for an over priced Toyota with a gazillion miles on it. All the money you have left is enough to buy patches. LOL

Been there owned an over priced 1985 extended cab, when I was poor and couldn't afford two pennies to rub together. And had to kids and was still in college.