Pee Wee racing

Tonkaman

The first trip out didn't go so well. The snappy throttle, screaming pipes, and tall seat had her shriveled up into a steamy pile of fear. She was able to ride after lots of bullheaded arguing between us but never enjoyed it.

I removed the rear spring and pushed the forks up as high as I could. This dropped the bike WAY down low providing a little confidence booster.

This weekend was our second attempt and the results were much better! She was pretty hesitant at first, but luckily she's too competitive to let anyone show her up. Within an hour she was pinning down the throttle and bouncing off the rev limiter!

I quickly found out the little bike can do 40 MPH!!!

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We were riding in a long train, and I tried to pass her.. She wasn't going to have that! She pinned the bike and off she went! it was very funny.

Tonkaman

A year and a half later and she finally had her first race! Needless to say, this chick is hooked! A9461B9D-D3E0-49B6-850F-32F2AFBBC8B3.jpeg

She did really well, never wrecked or even needed help. She wasn’t very competitive since she kept stopping to help all the kids that were tipped over or scared. Leimomi tells me it’s time to step it up to the big kids races now! Ha ha

I’m also entering her in the motocross circuit at RMR this year. That gives her races about every other week so she will have one hell of a fun year. A9461B9D-D3E0-49B6-850F-32F2AFBBC8B3.jpeg