Pictures of Strike Ravine

U

unltd1

I am writing an article, and I need to find a Summer Picture of Strike Ravine ASAP!!!! If you are willing to share one of your photos of Strike Ravine for the magazine, I would appreciate it.

U

unltd1

Would you be OK if I used the first picture for the article?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Not sure where your article is appearing, but any article on Strike Ravine should make mention of RR4W and their hard work & $$$ that kept the trail open just a couple of years ago now.

I'll dig through my stash and see if I have any decent pics :D

U

unltd1

Not sure where your article is appearing, but any article on Strike Ravine should make mention of RR4W and their hard work & $$$ that kept the trail open just a couple of years ago now.

I'll dig through my stash and see if I have any decent pics :D

I am definitely putting information in the article about the efforts to create the area and the donation box, and I got information from Olaf already. I have very little space to devote to each trail, and the bulk of the info needs to focus on the details of the trail itself. I smashed in as much as I could. Spork's first picture is pretty decent, so I think I'll use that one. Thank you for offering though. Are you going to the meeting this Thursday?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I am definitely putting information in the article about the efforts to create the area and the donation box, and I got information from Olaf already. I have very little space to devote to each trail, and the bulk of the info needs to focus on the details of the trail itself. I smashed in as much as I could. Spork's first picture is pretty decent, so I think I'll use that one. Thank you for offering though. Are you going to the meeting this Thursday?

I understand the space issue, sounds like you have Area BFE covered, but the portions of Strike Ravine were defended by some serious $$$ by RR4W, without their contribution Strike Ravine would be closed.

I'll likely be at the meeting. :D

U

unltd1

I understand the space issue, sounds like you have Area BFE covered, but the portions of Strike Ravine were defended by some serious $$$ by RR4W, without their contribution Strike Ravine would be closed.

I'll likely be at the meeting. :D

Cool. I'll see you there.