• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Pipe threading

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I have two ends of 3/4" black iron pipe I need to thread. I borrowed a set from my father-in-law, but it's missing the size I need. Tried to borrow a friend's set, it's missing the size I need. Lowe's can usually do it, but their machine is broken. Home Depot can usually do it, but their machine is also broken. Ace and South Fork Hardware don't do it.

Anyone have the tools to do it that wants a few bucks? :)

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I have two ends of 3/4" black iron pipe I need to thread. I borrowed a set from my father-in-law, but it's missing the size I need. Tried to borrow a friend's set, it's missing the size I need. Lowe's can usually do it, but their machine is broken. Home Depot can usually do it, but their machine is also broken. Ace and South Fork Hardware don't do it.

Anyone have the tools to do it that wants a few bucks? :)
I have all the dies. You up for a road trip? 🙂

I’ve got dies.. I’m in Bluffdale.
I work this weekend but if you’re not in a time crunch you’re welcome to use them. I can get them out and you can pick up at your leasure, or just come use them... my wife is around while I’m at work.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I’ve got dies.. I’m in Bluffdale.
I work this weekend but if you’re not in a time crunch you’re welcome to use them. I can get them out and you can pick up at your leasure, or just come use them... my wife is around while I’m at work.
Awesome! I'll send you a PM.