Pistol Training with Navy Seal Instructors 6/28/14

Roper

Two courses will be offered on 6/28/14. 9am to 1pm will be a Basic Pistol course. This will be a prerequisite for the Advanced Pistol course which will be held from 2pm to 6pm. Students wanting to attend the Advanced Pistol course can qualify several ways:

Completion of our Basic Pistol course

Proof of completion of another Basic Pistol course provided by a reputable instructor/school

Law Enforcement or Military training

IDPA Marksman classification or better

USPSA Class D or better

Concealed Firearms Permit Holder

Others may qualify at the discretion of the instructors

These courses will be limited to a maximum number of students in order to allow a very high level of attention from the instructors on each student. The
student to instructor ratio will max out at 5:1. The majority of the time will be spent performing live fire drills and receiving immediate feedback from the instructors. It is expected that a student will fire between 600 to 800 rounds during each course. Students will receive training on marksmanship fundamentals, improving speed and accuracy, shooting while moving, use of cover and concealment, atypical shooting positions, stress inoculation in addition to other training topics.

Cost $250

Please contact Brandon Roper at 801-828-0758 for questions and/or to register. Or email groundswellinstruction at gmail dot com.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get in on this--unfortunately that day doesn't work for me. :( Keep posting up these events, hopefully I'll be able to take advantage!

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get in on this--unfortunately that day doesn't work for me. :( Keep posting up these events, hopefully I'll be able to take advantage!

x2. I'm camping that weekend with the family so won't be able to make it, but really want to take a course like this. Keep us posted.

Roper

We're planning on offering a lot of fun courses in the future - Close Quarters Battle, Advanced Concealed Carry, Active Shooter Response, Low Light / No Light Shooting, etc.

I'll post them all here. Thanks for the interest guys!