Pitbull RADIAL maddogs

marvin82

Rocking the Yota!
Looking to sell or trade

Set of 38 x 1350 x 16 RADIAL maddogs 80+ % tread

Only trade I'm willing to consider is a set of 5- 35x12.50 15 radial tires, need basically new tires for this trade to work. (Rims would be great as well as I'm selling/trading rims with tires)

The maddogs go for 477 EACH new. These are mounted on aluminum rims that go with them.

I'm a straight shooter so if you have any questions just ask.

Tires are on project now..

Now I'm sure your wondering why I'm wanting to trade these tires, project is getting lowered a lot and well, 38's will require A LOT more dissection of the body I'd rather not do. Don't have to trade as I can build around these tires and run them till the cords show! 35's will help my mpg as I plan on driving it as I don't have a trailer.

PRice drop... 1000 obo

Located in Boise Idaho

Sent from magic wish granting phone

Last edited:

Deweyxj

Invisible, on purpose!
I have a set of 4 35x12.50x15 BFG All Terains mounted on 15x10 Centerline wheels, I think, or knock offs, not sure: 6x5.5 (toy/ chev) flat center with 8 holes around the rim.

2 rears have about 50% 2 fronts are spares only!

I also have a set of 35x12.50x15 bfg Mud terains, with about 60% tread, mounted on 15x8 directional rims (alluminum) 5x5 bolt(ford /dodge) patern!

I also have 3 un mounted 35x12.50x15 BFG mud terains with 40% tread left!

BBW: I have some 33's & other odd size stuf I need to be rid of!!!

call me @ 8o1-two31-875two

Deweyxj

Invisible, on purpose!
Got a good look at my stuff, & even took pics, but I think my tires are too worn for you to value them as much more than rollers or spares & I don't have the cash to throw at a new set of tires right now.

I'll keep looking, & you should too, who knows, we might find a deal that work for both of us!