Pizza

JeeperG

Seen it. too bad I work for the Hut. :sick: BTW all Utah Pizza Huts are franchised by ONE jackass now or Most of Utah. 14 million dollars and 40 something stores paid off in 7 years :eek:

Edit: Oh and guess what peoples your getting charged 75 cents for delivery and there only paying us 65 cents per.

Last edited:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
JeeperG said:
Seen it. too bad I work for the Hut. :sick: BTW all Utah Pizza Huts are franchised by ONE jackass now or Most of Utah. 14 million dollars and 40 something stores paid off in 7 years :eek:

Edit: Oh and guess what peoples your getting charged 75 cents for delivery and there only paying us 65 cents per.

Just out of curiousity, G, what is the typical tip you recieve from a customer?

JeeperG

Coreshot said:
Just out of curiousity, G, what is the typical tip you recieve from a customer?
Depends, its really weird, I work in bountiful right now and have a HUGE delivery area.(Bountiful,Woods Cross, North Salt Lake, Centerville) but from my experience Rich don't tip. some do but your more likely to get a tip from a mobile home or apartment then a 3 million dollar house. Tips normally are $2 per delivery if you average em out. But that also varies.

JeeperG

Oh and don't get me started on how US drivers make minimum wage, pay for our own gas and maintenance, Yet people get pissed about there food being there in 5 minutes. Get off your lazy ass and USE the big white thing in your kitchen called an oven.

I don't mind delivering to people but when you expect it to be there like (you just put it in the microwave) and paying 75 cents to get it to your house, why are you bitching?

Your willing to pay over 2 dollars for a gallon of gas YET ***** about someone charging you to bring food to your doorstep.

I will stop now. hehe