For Sale PJ Trailer 22 foot superwide

Toad

Asking Price
$5300.00
Condition
Used - Like New
I have ordered a larger trailer so my current trailer needs sold. Deck is 22 foot long. It is the superwide/buggy hauler as PJ calls them. So it has drive over fenders with a 102 inch wide deck, It has dual 7K axles so 14k gvwr. Powder coat is still in good shape. Tires are in good shape and the wheels are still white. Not rusted out. Deck is in good shape. I treat the deck a couple times a year. I have built longer ramps for it then what PJ sells with them. The ramps are 7 foot long but they still store under the trailer just like they were factory. The longer ramps make it possible to load cars on the trailer. Without the longer ramps the deck is to tall and cars get high centered. The ramps are heavy. I checked out Wasatch trailer for current pricing they list a 20 foot trailer for 5700.00. I would assume 6000.00 for the same trailer as mine I am asking 5300.00 for the 22 foot trailer. Really I think 5000.00 is pretty fair. Plus buying private party you don't have to pay stupid DOC fees. Also comes with new spare that has not been used. I think the trailer is a 2015. I would have to look at the title to verify.

http://www.wasatchtrailer.com/2017-pj-trailers-20-superwide-flatbed-trailer-5GDb|inb.html

My new trailer is about 8 weeks out. It needs built and shipped so this trailer is technically not available until my new trailer is closer to delivery.

Last edited: