Place to go wheelin' this weekend

DToy

Hey guys, me and a few friends and our families are trying to find a place to go wheelin' tomorrow (Saturday 7/1). Looking for something within an hour or so of Salt Lake, like above Kamas in the Uintas. Anyone know any good trails up in that area...anything from mild to wild? We have done all of the usual trails i.e. Rattlesnake, Con, Lil Moab, AF Canyon - just looking for something different and hopefully a little less crowded on a holiday weekend. If you know of some spots that you don't want to post here PM me and we'll keep it under wraps.

redrocktj

116 long
I know there is stuff up in kamas, you go to the center of town then head towards the mountains and go up in that canyon past the high school. its nothing to exciting but it will be something different. just be carful of the forest ranger up there he tried to arrest me and some friends for bogus reasons, like speeding on a offroad trail and not extinguishing a fire that really was extinguished..... it was smoking, but of course when you pour tons of water on hot coals its going to smoke, i will never go up there again cuz of that redneck.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
You can get a OHV travel map from any gas station in Kamas/Oakley, or stop by the FS office. There are alot of great trails, nothing too technical, but scenic...

Gold Hill, Murdock Basin, Norway Flats, North Fork, Hoyt Canyon, South Weber Fork just to name a few of the options. Great area :cool: