PLEASE HELP! STOLEN CAR TRAILER!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Just got an email from jailbase.com that said Troy was booked yesterday.
troy-edward-white-12014783.pic1.jpg

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ut-slcs/2012-03-20/troy-edward-white-12014783
One of the charges is possesion of stolen property, hopefully that's for my trailer. By the list of charges: if he is found guilty he will be going away for a while.

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
also, was he maybe the guy that hit you the first few times and walked off with the plasma and tires and stuff?? most likely long gone by now, but its worth looking in to

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
stopped @ Sommers today. Brad didn't know Troy was in jail, he gave me Troys #. Weird thing too... I saw set of orange rear tj coil springs the same as I had stolen. He claims he got them in the back... I didnt push it but I bet he got them from , and Troy was the thief who stole from me earlier.

So how do I prove they're mine and get them back?

311WJ

do you have pictures of them you could show the officer handling your case? you've had enough things stolen it sounds like and things keep popping up at the same place that match your stuff.. it'd be worth a shot to show the officer.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Do some more snooping around (or have a freind) go in the back , get pics . Sommers is a sh#thole . I wasnt pleased when I last got a part from there. Never will I go back or recommend them. His maggot emplyees pretty much live back there. Im sure this guy has something to do with it.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Where there's smoke there's fire. I hope you didn't say anything about those coils being yours, or they and everything else hot is going to disappear from that yard tonight.

You filed a police report when your stuff was stolen earlier, right? Get with your case officer, make him sit down with you and explain your concerns. You've done enough of the footwork on this thing that he should be willing to take your concerns seriously. I don't know what it would take for the police to get a warrant to search Sommer's yard, but find out.

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
is there any way we can hide this thread?? i know that alot of time and effort has been put into all this, and i dont want someone who knows these guys to tip them off, so that they come and watch us plot our next move.

just my $.02

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Looks like Troy White has been booked again.
http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ut-slcs/2012-05-23/troy-edward-white-12026359
troy-edward-white-12026359.pic1.jpg

Booked by Salt Lake County Sheriff's Office on May. 23, 2012 for Drug Offenses, Transportation Violation, Other

Gender: M Race: WHITE Height: 600 Weight: 175 Eyes: BLUE Hair: BALD Notes: Age: 50

Charges: Poss Cntrld Subst/Amphetamine Drug paraphernalia MIS B (personal use) Controlled substance -Distribution Driving on Denied License Driving on Suspended Drivers License Drivers License-While Privilege Suspended,Revoked,Denied Stolen Property Possess/Recieve Controlled substance

Tracking #: 12026359

Possesion of stolen property: hopefully thats for my trailer.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Looks like Troy just got booked again...
Sometimes I feel like SL County justice systems are a revolving door....

This guy need to go to jail for good...

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ut-slcs/2013-01-17/troy-edward-white-13002294

Gender:MRace:WHITEHeight:600Weight:180Eyes:BLUEHair:GRAY OR PARTIALLY GRAYNotes:Age: 50

Charges:
Rec transfer stolen Motor Vehicle tr SemiTrailer
Poss Cntrld Subst/Amphetamine
Drug paraphernalia MIS B personal use
Driving on Suspended Drivers License
Drivers License-While Privilege Suspended,Revoked,Denied
Tracking #:13002294