Please welcome our newest moderator.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Welcome to the team, Rusted!

Rusted brings a lot of technical knowledge to the table with him to help us run the forums and continue to improve RME.

He's also got a few cool projects coming up, which I'm going to try and con him into doing a write up or two with. ;)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
James K said:
come on, you should know me better then that.

just don't want to say the wrong thing, don't want someone getting all E-offended.

Effended? New word, I'm gonna start using it. :cool:

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Hopefully I can be some fresh eyes and ears around RME. I feel like the “new guy” with an open mind who can listen for and relay ideas of ways to make it a better forum. Let me know if you have any questions or comments you would like to voice. One thing that I want to see more of is documented tech articles. I always regret finishing a project that I don’t take photos of the steps. So if you have tech ideas or a tech specialty I would like to see some cool write ups so I can get more ideas for my own stuff too.

Fresh meat? What have I got myself into? :eek: :eek:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
rusted said:
Hopefully I can be some fresh eyes and ears around RME. I feel like the “new guy” with an open mind who can listen for and relay ideas of ways to make it a better forum. Let me know if you have any questions or comments you would like to voice. One thing that I want to see more of is documented tech articles. I always regret finishing a project that I don’t take photos of the steps. So if you have tech ideas or a tech specialty I would like to see some cool write ups so I can get more ideas for my own stuff too.

Fresh meat? What have I got myself into? :eek: :eek:

ah, look he is all concerned with making it a better place for us all to sing around the campfire together. almost sounds like hes running for office, does this mean your going to start kissing babies too? :ugh:

00Buck

Mr Rusted, Can you Moderate my Jeep? I have a stupid squeak that drive me crazy. Not sure where it is coming from.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
It is either the mouse on the Ferris wheel that is squeaking, or the Ferris wheel itself. Either way a few shots of WD-40 should fix the problem.