PM Spam?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It's spam. Bots are breaking into accounts that have really easy passwords. Please use better passwords!

I've blocked these bots from China, Russia and several other countries but they are still hitting us right now. Bastards.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Sorry guys, I should clarify. The spam came from an account who's password was "guessed" by a bot. :)

Most of you should be fine. Just don't use really really easy passwords. :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I just changed mine. It's a good thing a robot didn't guess my RME password and gain access to my account. I have several options for viewing top NSA and CIA secrets, as well as the option for fire a few nukes. That was a close one. :eek:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I just changed mine. It's a good thing a robot didn't guess my RME password and gain access to my account. I have several options for viewing top NSA and CIA secrets, as well as the option for fire a few nukes. That was a close one. :eek:

Eh, worst case you'd just spam everybody with ebay links. Might be a good cover, NSA thinking you are a spam bot and all. :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
You just pushed me into my new career! (putting pinky finger to mouth) I will hold the world ransom for $1,000,000!