por 15

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
How the hell should I know, what do I look like, a damn phone book? Look it up jackass! Just kidding. It's on, I think either 4800 so. or Vine St, can't remember.........and between state and 300 w. Im pretty sure that Mountain West Paint has it too. It's pricey, like $15 a PINT.

EZ

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
I got mine at mountain west (3300 south and west temple). If I could make a suggestion get the six pack of quart size. You can buy one gallon for $100 or so but as that is what I did and kinda wished I bought the six pack because it is hard to seal the can once opened and the stuff reacts once opened. If you are planning on use alot in one day then get the gallon but if you want to use a little at a time get the quarts. I did my frame, bumpers. and entire engine compartment. All brushed on with cheap brushes. And wear gloves the stuff is hard to get off

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by EZRhino
Hey is that groundskeeper's name really Shawn? (on the Simpson's I mean)?
How the hell should I know, what do I look like, a damn phone book? Look it up jackass!

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
(This is a subliminal message, all text in ( ) is to be ignored. )

No one hates you; (yes we do) it's all in your head. (You're a flippin psycho!) You have a cool rig (ugggg-ly!) and a great sense of humor. (If you like saturday night live) We wouldn't be the same without you. (please go away, the further the better). We need to get togather again (no we don't) soon (oh no!) and go on another trail ride (oh ick, not that again! All I end up doing is fixing his crap all day long! Last time his engine fell out!)

See you soon (like maybe in 2010)

EZ

harkinoff

something to do...
did you all clean the metal of grease and paint or just paint over everything.... did you buy all the cleaners and sealers before you used it, is what I'm asking

Last edited:

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
I think I used the por 15 chassis coat black, and I basically just wiped the surface clean with brake cleaner before applying. Using the cheap throw away brushes is a good idea.

EZ

BronkoRob

you can get just about any POR15 product at most parts connections. there is one on 700e and 8400s in sandy. i just wipe it down with some sort of degreaser or solvent and i just coat everything with the chassis black. its been on my buddies truck for about 3 years and nothing has gotten threw so far. but yeah DO NOT get it on you. on the top of most cans it says the only thing that gets it off is time. we had someone come into the shop and want to paint his own frame and got a couple drops on his face. took a few weeks to get the stuff off.