Archived Portal-Tek Raffle/Giveaway to help cleanup at Easter Jeep Safari

Portal Tek

We would like to help with the efforts that are being made to clean up the Potato Salad Hill area in Moab, Utah during Easter Jeep Safari. Portal-Tek will be holding a raffle for our new Super-14 builder kit that we are unveiling this year at Easter Jeep Safari. We are asking $20 per raffle ticket. ALL proceeds collected from this raffle are being donated to assist in the clean up of this area. We are not limiting the number of tickets per person. We will be holding the raffle at the end of the clean up. You do not need to attend the clean up to win the raffle however if you are in the area we ask that you please help.
This Super-14 kit will allow you to build our removable third member and housing using a stock Corp. 14-bolt rear end. The kit will work for front or rear axle applications and is close to a $2k value. Buy a ticket and help the community. For more details on the clean up please visit the 2009 EJS Dumpster Fundraiser thread: http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=62179

For more details on what it is that we are giving away please visit:
http://www.portal-tek.com/media.html

Please email me to purchase raffle tickets: contact@portal-tek.com

Jim Jackson
Portal-Tek Axles

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
Not a problem! I wish I could donate some money to the cause and enter the raffle... but times are really tough right now with a divorce and everything and I don't even know where I will be getting the money to make it to moab... but I guarantee if I can make it there I will be out there cleaning up trash!!
Thanks again for the awesome giveaway!!! Looking forward to this EXCELLENT axle!! Do you have any pictures of the finished product?
Thanks!
Matt

rondo

rondo
I wish you guys would get the word out 'cause porteltek has amazing stuff. when i was building my rig, the 4x shops i called in utah had only vaguely heard of ya. i definitely wanted your portal dana 60 ends, but 2 late now :(