Positive press!

Caleb

James K said:
thats cool.

correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't the ticket prices go up from last time, like 5.00?

yeah, and last time the prices were pretty rediculous...now they are jsut plain outrageous...$20 a day, yeah right...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Supergper said:
yeah, and last time the prices were pretty rediculous...now they are jsut plain outrageous...$20 a day, yeah right...

They're going to counter with "Other motorsports events are similarly priced".....I think you keep the cost low, say $10-12 and you'll get more people. If the weather cooperates......

Caleb

mbryson said:
They're going to counter with "Other motorsports events are similarly priced".....I think you keep the cost low, say $10-12 and you'll get more people. If the weather cooperates......

I know thats what they will say...but UROC is now what 4years old? show me another motorsport that after 4 years were charging these kind of ticket prices. They keep pushing the wanna be like Nascar routine but they aren't Nascar and never will be Nascar...the quickest way to kill yourself is to make it so your supporters can't afford to attend your events.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Supergper said:
I know thats what they will say...but UROC is now what 4years old? show me another motorsport that after 4 years were charging these kind of ticket prices. They keep pushing the wanna be like Nascar routine but they aren't Nascar and never will be Nascar...the quickest way to kill yourself is to make it so your supporters can't afford to attend your events.

DING DING DING....and you win what's behind door number two......

James K

NO, I'm always like this
mbryson said:

those prices would be far more acceptable.

do you guys think the prices are effected by the venue?