Archived Possible RME run.

LT.

I was just thinking about trying to have another RME run during EJS. I sat out last year because my rig really was not up to par for a night run. Would anyone be interested in having another RME run this year?

LT.

1995zj

I'm addicted
I would be interested for sure! I'm sure Harper (00harpdawg) would be as well. We will be down there Sunday the 28th to Sunday the 4th.

LT.

Okay, so..... what days would be best for most folks? How about what trails? I don't really want anyone left out and I think that we really need to see what everyone and their rigs are up for. Any suggestions on days and trails?

LT.

LT.

If I remember right, last years run was a night run on Hell's Revenge. I had heard that it was great but, I know that some of us have little ones and since this is a family site I am kind of hoping for a day run. I know that most of the folks will be there some time between March 28th and April 4th with some only there for a long weekend during April 1st through the 4th. I guess I would like to see a run maybe on April 2nd say in the afternoon. This would give folks who want to go to the vendor show a chance to do so. It would also allow most at least the choice of going. What does everyone else think? What trail is everyone wanting to run?

LT.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I'm in if the time is right. I will be at the vendor show all day thursday and friday, and hanging around the arena friday night for the raffle, this is my year for tires, I can feel it.

I like the night ride idea personally because I'm so busy during the day. I think I will be there the 30th-5th.

But you don't have to plan around me.

LT.

No, no. This is what this is all about. Trying to get everyone's opinions and to get everyone involved. I post this up on Planet 4x4 as well. I figured since both sites are made available to us by the same cool folks it only seems fitting. Keep the ideas coming.

LT.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Last year was fun, but the fact that we had so many people there and it was night made it hard to keep everybody grouped and together for good action. Maybe this year we can do some kind of leader, mid & tail gunner setup so the group stays together a little better?

If we do it during the day, we need to pick a trail not used by the RR4W. Other than that we'll leave the decision to majority vote & get some polls setup like we did last year. :cool:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
We should do a day run on Green Day in BFE. It seemed to have bypasses for everyone of the hard obstacles?????

Then SOME of us can go run Hellderado and put on a show for the rest

LT.

Last year was fun, but the fact that we had so many people there and it was night made it hard to keep everybody grouped and together for good action. Maybe this year we can do some kind of leader, mid & tail gunner setup so the group stays together a little better?

If we do it during the day, we need to pick a trail not used by the RR4W. Other than that we'll leave the decision to majority vote & get some polls setup like we did last year. :cool:

Agreed. The reasons I would like to see a day run versus a night run are due to some folks having kids. If a night run is what most want then okay. I really would like to have the majority involved. But, in any case I would like to hear more thoughts. Night vs. day, which trail and the like.

LT.