Post Pictures of Your Firearms Thread

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Do any of you guys go fishing often? I'm back at it again looking for another gun purchase, but I'm wondering if I should just buy it on camping gear or fishing gear instead of a gun. I own neither camping or fishing gear currently, and I dont really do either but I'd like to :p

sixstringsteve

I can't answer for you Hiro, but I use my camping gear almost weekly, and my gun every 2 months. I vote for camping gear, then you'll be able to come with us on some of the overnight rides we do.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Yeah, that would be fun to do. Although I don't know the first thing about camping to be honest lol. I'll look around the forum for camping threads, otherwise I might be asking more questions here.

littlyota

I will play. I had some of them out for cleaning awhile back. Figured a picture would be cool. I have more, but ran out of table.

208235_1727246656175_1088679341_31552881_6003306_n.jpg

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Bought this one this week.
Canik Elite sc ‘black out’ edition. they come with a ridiculous magazine extension that doesn’t go from the magazine to the back of the blackstrap, which leaves an awkward square space of missing grip. A guy online 3D prints a better sleeve. I got a green one, because why not.

Absolutely love it.

B30BCE5A-9A83-4539-99BE-07E3D2CEB09A.jpeg