Potato Salad Hill Fundraiser and Cleanup 2016

Lil' Rich

Send me artwork and I will make an 12x24 Sign that won't matter if it walks away. I have some expendable materials at work and can make something for this, but I won't get into town until thursday afternoon

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Potato Salad Hill looked great this morning! I got there around 8 AM and met Jeff Knoll and Del Albright out there, they were wrapping up their efforts. I really had to cover a lot of ground and only found 2 pieces of trash.

i-bt3vn7S-L.jpg

i-PKHQdz9-L.jpg

i-z8JXrbt-L.jpg

i-n4Dq7pL-L.jpg

i-R8sV2hX-L.jpg

i-cVBvdDf-L.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
On Friday morning I met Jeff Knoll and Del Albright out at Potato Salad Hill, they had already combed the area and picked up a little trash. Jeff shot a quick video to celebrate the 10 yr anniversary of the cleanup, detailing the relationship that has been build with a local 'environmentalist' and Del talked about how just one person can make a massive difference.

[video=youtube;SRcufzlmN7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcufzlmN7c[/video]

And to wrap it all up, the checks are going out to pay for the dumpsters, porta-potties and the remaining amount to the Red Rock 4Wheelers MUD Fund!

i-fsccPpP-L.jpg

For me, this has been a great movement to be involved with. I remember how in years past Potato Salad Hill would get absolutely trashed, even dirty TP would be left on the ground. Now it's beautiful, hard to find any trash at all during it's most used time of year! Many thanks to all those that have supported this effort over the last 10 years, financially and physically! It will be fun to see where it goes over the next 10 years!