Powder shortages

chans

So it seems it is getting ridiculous with pistol powder since the stores told people to reload when the ammo ran dry and then the reloading supplies went dry. Anyone have some H110 or know where to pick some up and can trade .22s or $35 a pound? I have 2 boxes of Remington .22s that I can offer since they are getting abused as well.

Attachments

• IMAG0316.jpg
    IMAG0316.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 9

chans

Thanks for the offer. I have been on backorder for some tightgroup and about a month ago got 8 lbs and need some magnum powder. Will look to Scheels but been unlucky so far :(

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Cal Ranch stores seem to be pretty good at getting stuff here and there. ill keep my eye out, only load up to .357 pistol so titegroup is good for me. Scheels did have about 20 powders last week though.

Last edited:

Caleb

Thanks for the offer. I have been on backorder for some tightgroup and about a month ago got 8 lbs and need some magnum powder. Will look to Scheels but been unlucky so far :(

It's been a few weeks since I've been to Schools, but the last couple times I've been, they've had H110 and H335 (the two I've been watching for). They've only had the 1lb. containers but it's better than nothing :)

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
You can watch gunpowder on gunbot.com, but the hazardous shipping at around 40 bucks plus normal shipping is a killer. But if you buy 8 pounds its still cheaper then local. I like powder mountain