Price gougers

xjtony

Just a little rant here. I stopped by the Tooele Get Some Guns to see what they had and saw that they had some Blazer 9mm. I thought that was great until I noticed the price was marked up to $21.99 a box. I've never paid more than $10.99 a box for Blazer. It really pisses me off to see a business blatantly rip off their customers when they think they can get away with it. Dont support businesses that price gouge!

It really get me that the 2A community preaches solidarity in support of our rights, but is the first community to completely f&@k each other when the times are hard

xjtony

I'm sure costs have gone up some, but not by more than 100%. It would be like that across the board, but it's not. If your patient there is plenty of reasonably priced ammo to be found. I'm all for supply and demand driving price, just seems like some actively take advantage of the situation

Pike2350

No offense. But it's only price gouging if you have no other alternatives. They can raise their prices all they want but you don't have to buy from them. Go shop at another store and support them with your dollar. If they can't/ don"t sell at that price they will lower it. Capitalism is about choice. Price gouging is having something with little to no alternative.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Marc, I didn’t know you were into the reloading thing. I’ll be back in town the weekend of the 25th. My dad was into reloading and there is a bunch of things in there. I’ll box. It up for you, and we can get together over the weekend. I’ll text you when I’m there and have the stuff in my hands, but I’m not exactly sure what all is left.

[="mbryson, post: 1148456, member: 19"]
Try buying reloading stuff right now..... it's insane
[/QUOTE]

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Marc, I didn’t know you were into the reloading thing. I’ll be back in town the weekend of the 25th. My dad was into reloading and there is a bunch of things in there. I’ll box. It up for you, and we can get together over the weekend. I’ll text you when I’m there and have the stuff in my hands, but I’m not exactly sure what all is left.

[="mbryson, post: 1148456, member: 19"]
Try buying reloading stuff right now..... it's insane
[/QUOTE]

I’d love to grab that stuff. Sometimes just to have it from someone I know.