Price over Memorial weekend

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Not to take anything away from OSRC, but I'm planning to wheel in Price over Memorial Weekend. I want to run some fun trails, but I don't know the trail system at all.

I'd like to spend all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday a half day, on the trail. I'd be in the TJ, so 40's, Tons, etc.

20230604_123331.jpg

Not looking for the hardest stuff Price has to offer, just fun and challenging. Maybe a couple trails on both Sat and Sunday, if that's possible?

AaronPaige

I believe I’ll be in Moab that weekend as well but if something changes I would love to show you what I know, I have a tj on 40s as well

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If I can miraculously find a passenger side kingpin knuckle, or reconfigure the steering to work with Solid knuckles by then I could meet you down there. But that's a pretty small chance since I also have to fix my son's jeep before working on the buggy

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If by looking good you mean, putting off installing new windows on my house to go wheeling.... Quite possibly.😁
Which trails, what time and anybody but us?

View attachment 172872

Atta boy, Jason!! 😆

Just you and I so far, I'd love to have a few more turn out but I understand that conflict with DCRC.

I really want to check out Pinnacle 2 and Pinnacle, maybe Diff Hanger and II as well, if there's time. I don't know how much time the trails will take, so it's kind of a crap shoot.

9 am.... somewhere on Saturday?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Atta boy, Jason!! 😆

Just you and I so far, I'd love to have a few more turn out but I understand that conflict with DCRC.

I really want to check out Pinnacle 2 and Pinnacle, maybe Diff Hanger and II as well, if there's time. I don't know how much time the trails will take, so it's kind of a crap shoot.

9 am.... somewhere on Saturday?
To do pinnacle 1&2 at a good clip I am guessing you would be around 5 hours by the time you left town and returned to town.