02-06-29.jpg

02-06-30.jpg

02-06-31.jpg

02-06-32.jpg

02-06-33.jpg

02-06-34.jpg

Belly Dragger

Originally posted by RedRockXJ
Where were you all playing, cause that area doesn't look familar to me.
Thanks!

Prison Hill is 5 minutes from downtown Carson City. The last picture shows a view of the Sierras from the rock pile. So ~500 miles west of you? ;)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Looks like a fun place to play. Is it more of a playground-type area, where you can just drive where ever and find crazy lines? We have something like that .....Little Moab. But Prision Hill looks like it's more spread out. The 'Zoo looks like it's having no problem!

Who's Buggy is that in the 16th Pic?

Belly Dragger

Originally posted by Greg
The 'Zoo looks like it's having no problem!...Who's Buggy is that in the 16th Pic?
I'm still doing a little tweaking but all in all it's working quite well. Adjusted the coils a bit yesterday afternoon, now I'm ready to go back out and test it some more. :D

The buggy is Mike Shaffer's. You might have seen it in the winners circle at all the RRCA events this year. It also has placed 1st in the CALRocs event for this year.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thats good news, weren't the Coilovers too soft before?

I thought that was his Buggy.....it just looks out of place on the nearly flat ground!! You really wheel with the Big Dogs, don't you?!

Belly Dragger

Originally posted by Greg
Thats good news, weren't the Coilovers too soft before?
They were definately mushy. I've adjusted the lockouts lower (raising the Amigo about an inch) and compressed the top rings 1-1/2" and it has stabilized the ride considerably. I'm ready for another testing session. :D
I thought that was his Buggy.....it just looks out of place on the nearly flat ground!! You really wheel with the Big Dogs, don't you?!
LOL or I play a Big Dog on TV. ;) Mike's a bud and I told him to come out and play because work stress was bringing him down. There is no way I'm in the same league.....yet. :)

Mike gave me a ride up this wall you see behind the Jeep. You can jsut barely make out the black tire marks going up the wall. Damn cool.
02-06-61.jpg