Project Hundy Build Thread - 2000 UZJ100 Land Cruiser

sixstringsteve

We could do a much better video this time, with interviews, goals, why you chose certain components, a quick background of your company, etc... It could be a great promotional tool.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Finally got around to starting a thread about the new rig:

Project Fauxverlander 200 Series Land Cruiser Build Thread
http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.ph...erlander-200-Series-Land-Cruiser-Build-Thread

IMG_5643_sm.JPG

A blank slate...

Last edited:

redman333

I know you say you really enjoy having the hot shower but do you just rinse off on the side of the rig or do you have an enclosure of some sort?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I know you say you really enjoy having the hot shower but do you just rinse off on the side of the rig or do you have an enclosure of some sort?

I do have an enclosure but it's not been used in years. We generally hop in a bathing suit, wash off just upper bodies/hair or are in a remote enough area you can just wing it ;)

redman333

I do have an enclosure but it's not been used in years. We generally hop in a bathing suit, wash off just upper bodies/hair or are in a remote enough area you can just wing it ;)
Hmm I'm in need of an enclosure for when its a bit chilly out. I had one but really didn't like it.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Not much to update, it's just running solid. It returned to Baja last month as a desert race support rig. I did some fluids before heading south and send off a oil sample to Blackstone, figured it deserved it after this milestone:

199999k_sm.jpg

200000k_sm.jpg

And a little color switcheroo

red_to_black_1.jpg

red_to_black_2.jpg

I need to snap a shot of the finished product, both are now black.