Evolved

Less-Known Member
Okay, I was going to post this in Strattons "What did you work on today?" thread but saw someone getting shit for not posting in his build thread. So, to keep the hecklers at bay I am going to post this here.

Last year when I was finishing up the GOAT to make it wheelable I bought some Hella Black Magic lights to throw on the front. Eventually deciding there was no room on the front bumper I decided to leave them on the lower shelf of the shop. A few weeks back I dug them out and the dudes at 4 Wheel Parts were nice enough to let me exchange them a year after purchasing them. I paid the difference and got these Rigid Dually LED's and shopped the .com's for another light. I ended up with this Rigid SR series 20 inch light bar too.
RI0.jpegRI1.JPG
Here are the Dually's and the light bar installed. I drilled a small hole in the hood and threw a little rubber grommet on to make it look clean and pretty as well as keep it from rubbing. I also had to fab up some little brackets to attach the dually's to the fairlead mount. The existing holes worked perfect to bolt it up to.
RI8.jpegRI11.JPGRI9.jpeg

Lights ON!
RI6.jpegRI7.jpeg

xtremexj

That thing turned out awesome!! I was really watching this build before I decided to go full on buggy and it was exactly what I had in mind in the beginning. The Juggy route would have been much easier but I've never choosen the easy routes! LOL.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
ah man I remember when my atlas was shiney. I consider it my first born. Congrats on the addition!

Ditto, everytime I see a shiny atlas it makes me sad ours is covered in nasty. Then i remember how it got that way, and suddenly I don't feel so bad.

MR4WD

Lost again
Hell yes! I thought I would never see that thing again. Please share the details on the planned surgery!

As always, I wish I would have never sold/traded it.

She's in good hands! There's some motor/tranny upgrades coming down the pipe... don't want to get into too many details for another week until I can post pictures

Question about the atlas though, do you have the specs on it? (Input/output splines, driveline sizes etc.)

Thanks and stay tuned!

Evolved

Less-Known Member
She's in good hands! There's some motor/tranny upgrades coming down the pipe... don't want to get into too many details for another week until I can post pictures

Question about the atlas though, do you have the specs on it? (Input/output splines, driveline sizes etc.)

Thanks and stay tuned!

Stoked to see what you have in store for her!

I am pretty sure the front input is 23 spline, the rear should be the standard 32. I am thinking 1350 u joints front and rear ( I cant remember for sure). No clue on the drive lines, they came with the TJ when I bought it from Marcus. I want to say the case is a 3.8 gear ratio. It's been sooo long since I added the t-case. At least it feels like forever.