Toyota Project: TacoCart

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Front Bumper: blinkers and aux lights mounted. Still need to remake the fairlead mount and tuck it in further.

IMG_3528.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

ARB and breather lines ran
IMG_3530.jpg

And here I took a note from teraflex and made some brake line guides. These are just made out of cut down rubber bungie straps. The tab on the brake line is OEM for that line that attached to one of the A-arms previously.
IMG_3526.jpg

Waiting on tires and coils to show up. :cool:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
This happened today!

Note: I'm going to add 1.25" spacers on all corners. In these photos the rear wheel isn't mounted so it appears to poke out, but it certainly doesn't when fully mounted (jack stand is in the way)

Also, the truck is going sit 2" higher, as the chassis is still on jacks and I just wanted to see fitment. I wish my ride height was at this point with only another inch in the back! But I digress...

IMG_3556.jpg

I'm really happy with the bumper so far.
IMG_3557.jpg

So when I did this, I purposefully moved the axle centerline forward a couple inches and I have been worried about it ever since. Now my worries are all gone! It's perfect!
IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

Cheers!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Oh man, that is a work of art.

Thanks Bart! I really appreciate that, especially knowing how meticulous you are with your projects. :cool:

Thumbs way up!

Thanks Stratton! I'm getting excited to drive this thing!

I'm really jealous of your skills and the result. That is awesome.

Thanks man! Not sure how much of it is skill or just luck though! I appreciate it!

Tonkaman

Moving those tires to center of the wheel wells is the coolest part of this whole thing. It always killed me having the stupid tires scrub against the cab mounts. The truck looks amazing, nice work!