Protests

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Quote from Fortitude by Dan Crenshaw. Great read so far, recommend

“For instance, should we be taking political advice from pop music stars? Or just singing advice? In the pop music hierarchy, they have been successful in moving up. In the political hierarchy, not so much. Aren’t we making a mistake by assuming their words and actions should be emulated in all things, when in fact they are successful only at a select few?”

“Not all heroes are created equal. The problem with today’s society is that it is swelling with the wrong role models. Sometimes we mistakenly look up to and emulate the wrong hero attributes entirely, abandoning traditional heroes for new and exciting villains who represent self-indulgence, loudmouthed commentary, angry fist-shaking activism, or insulting spitfire politics.”

Last edited:

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Quote from Fortitude by Dan Crenshaw. Great read so far, recommend

“For instance, should we be taking political advice from pop music stars? Or just singing advice? In the pop music hierarchy, they have been successful in moving up. In the political hierarchy, not so much. Aren’t we making a mistake by assuming their words and actions should be emulated in all things, when in fact they are successful only at a select few?”

“Not all heroes are created equal. The problem with today’s society is that it is swelling with the wrong role models. Sometimes we mistakenly look up to and emulate the wrong hero attributes entirely, abandoning traditional heroes for new and exciting villains who represent self-indulgence, loudmouthed commentary, angry fist-shaking activism, or insulting spitfire politics.”

GREAT book!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Probably more bullshit happening tonight downtown. While I was leaving work the DPS heli was circling with something on the loud speakers and other choppers were up higher. Sick of this crap.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
The news reporting of the justified shooting is ridiculous. The family lawyer released a statement saying perp was completely harmless.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
The news reporting of the justified shooting is ridiculous. The family lawyer released a statement saying perp was completely harmless.

I don't understand how the family cannot think it is justified. You have a kid holding multiple people at gun point, multiple times. He was fumbling with a gun multiple times while police were very patient. After the first round of shots at him, the guy lifts up and aims at police. He deserved every bullet he got.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
This shit is getting real old real quick.

Now anytime someone doesn't like a verdict they'll conjure a protest, regardless of how guilty the perpetrator was. The premise of not breaking the laws just simply don't register with these people. We've created a society that doesn't seem to think that actions have consequences, period. People think they can do whatever they want and they should get a "do-over" and not be held accountable.

Un F**CKING believeable what our country has turned into.

Mike

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
This shit is getting real old real quick.

Now anytime someone doesn't like a verdict they'll conjure a protest, regardless of how guilty the perpetrator was. The premise of not breaking the laws just simply don't register with these people. We've created a society that doesn't seem to think that actions have consequences, period. People think they can do whatever they want and they should get a "do-over" and not be held accountable.

Un F**CKING believeable what our country has turned into.

Mike

Our society is rewarding victimhood. Those who see themselves as victims cry loud and draw attention and society is giving it to them with zero regard to facts. The entitlement generation is unwilling to research anything and take headlines for fact, and misconstrue criminals for victims. When true victims get no voice and no help.

And now they want communism because that will make everything okay.

Sickening

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

So let me get this straight you can “protest” in these states and destroy property, and for the vast majority face no punishment.

But if your property is overrun by “protesters” that ripped down your gate and unlawfully trespassed, threatened you. So you arm yourself and lawfully defend yourself. You get disarmed?

makes perfect sense to me.

I really ******* hate 2020. I hope they sue the crap out of the city. Also hope their first stop today for shopping is a local gun store to rearm

Disturbing trends if you ask me

Last edited: