Protests

J-mobzz

I’m not saying I agree with violence and vandalism but I do see how people are beyond fed up with the double standards and hypocrisy in law enforcement and government.

Has anyone followed what went down in tooele county with the Collin Raye concert that was supposed to be out at the shed bar? They put a court order to stop it while allowing bmx and softball tournaments to happen at a county owned complex. Thousands of people for that but it was okay because the county made money. Get a group of people that work together to jump start small business and weed out government and it’s going to kill people and needs to be stopped.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I’m not saying I agree with violence and vandalism but I do see how people are beyond fed up with the double standards and hypocrisy in law enforcement and government.

I get being fed up. I'm 100% behind them on that. I don't know that I understand committing random acts of violence and vandalism thousands of miles away.

Maybe they think it's boogaloo time. I don't think it's boogaloo time, and if it is I think they're doing it wrong.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm of the (decently researched) opinion that the protests are sadly being taken advantage of by paid agitators all across the country. Soros is your guy, Antifa are his pawns. Now I don't know if the SLC ones are paid agitators or just copy-cats. I'm gonna guess copy cats.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Could probably rant for many paragraphs on this but... i'll keep in concise because I need to vent a little

Totally condone a protest if you're upset, this isn't a protest its a riot

You call for justice? what more justice do you want now? The shitbag is sitting in a jail cell facing a murder charge as he should. What do you want a trial and a public lynching in 3 days?

I hope they're all identified and prosecuted to the full extent of the law

They want to burn down their community? Cool let them do it, also let them be on the hook for rebuilding and they can live in the third world area until they figure out how to do that on their own.

They're all savages that call themselves law abiding citizens just looking for an excuse to break the law

Enough bull crap going on in the world right now, we need these bleeding heart riots like we need a hole in the head get over your shame. You want to make a difference? Go fill one of the thousands of vacancies at any one department that can't hire a good candidate right now because well who the hell wants to be a cop these days...

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Also why isn't anyone protesting over the Officer in Ogden that was also just murdered? Ohh thats right because the media can't say race was involved.

I don't give a flying crap what color George's skin was, or the murderer. This isn't a race crime its a crime against humanity and one person not giving a crap about another humans life. But here we go again every damn headline has to be black victim white cop to literally incite a riot. I want to protest the damn media and go set their cars on fire. They aren't journalists they are attention whores that are destroying this country.

Tonkaman

Could probably rant for many paragraphs on this but... i'll keep in concise because I need to vent a little

Totally condone a protest if you're upset, this isn't a protest its a riot

You call for justice? what more justice do you want now? The shitbag is sitting in a jail cell facing a murder charge as he should. What do you want a trial and a public lynching in 3 days?

I hope they're all identified and prosecuted to the full extent of the law

They want to burn down their community? Cool let them do it, also let them be on the hook for rebuilding and they can live in the third world area until they figure out how to do that on their own.

They're all savages that call themselves law abiding citizens just looking for an excuse to break the law

Enough bull crap going on in the world right now, we need these bleeding heart riots like we need a hole in the head get over your shame. You want to make a difference? Go fill one of the thousands of vacancies at any one department that can't hire a good candidate right now because well who the hell wants to be a cop these days...
I couldn’t agree more!

J-mobzz

Also why isn't anyone protesting over the Officer in Ogden that was also just murdered? Ohh thats right because the media can't say race was involved.

Not to take anything away from that shooting at all. It’s absolutely horrible and down right sad. But it’s not just the news media’s blowing up Floyd it’s social media. So much transparency in the available video of a man begging to let him breath while people are yelling at police to let him breath. I haven’t seen body cam footage or any information from the ogden shooting other than what police have offered. This is a transparent case where a man was killed and people are not okay with it being another internal investigation.

As I’m typing this I get an alert on my phone of cerfew because of covid 19. Make no mistake that cerfew was not put in place because of covid. The virus can’t tell time. People are tired of government taking liberty and freedom and life with no repercussions. Yes they are expressing it poorly but I do hope to see change.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I’m trying to look past the obvious and not just assume:

was the cop making racial remarks while choking the guy? Did he make some kind of gesture?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Not to take anything away from that shooting at all. It’s absolutely horrible and down right sad. But it’s not just the news media’s blowing up Floyd it’s social media. So much transparency in the available video of a man begging to let him breath while people are yelling at police to let him breath.

Not denying that at, I don't even want to call him an officer because he doesn't deserve the title. He straight up murdered George and it was caught on camera.

My problem is why does this have to be headlined as white cop kills black man. Why not "despicable human in position of power suffocates citizen, caught on camera" It's 2020 why does everything have to be about race still? This is why racism still exists because it's fueled by these headlines because it makes for better ratings.

Sure there are racist cops out there, but a lot more jobs have a lot more racist people and those people have a lot more power/influence than cops.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
My problem is why does this have to be headlined as white cop kills black man. Why not "despicable human in position of power suffocates citizen, caught on camera" It's 2020 why does everything have to be about race still? This is why racism still exists because it's fueled by these headlines because it makes for better ratings.

Because "they" (certain "leaders" in this world) want us divided.