Proud father moments

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Can I post a proud husband moment?

My wife and I are in Virginia for some business, and we were talking to the owner of a boxing gym who invited her over for some coaching and classes. We had to be here at 5:45 this morning to fit it in.. but she been in there killing it while I sip Mountain Dew in the car like a simp.
She’s been busting her butt for about 3 years in the gym 6 days a week. She’s become a whole new person, and it’s fun to watch her grow and become confident in who she is and wants to be.
I don’t often get to see her being confident like this.

But I’m for sure not going to be sassy today. I don’t need a black eye.

View attachment 172061
No sammiches for you anymore.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I was told we almost had a repeat of a couple years ago with your kid taking off down the road. :rofl:
My kid? I heard some other kid tried to do the same thing as my kid did a couple years ago. I didn't realize one of them did it again. 😂 That corner has even a problem for some tired adults when I've worked that crossing in years past. 😄

Edit: I just asked them. I think one did indeed go down the road, but hey at least he turned around this time. Some other kid about made it partway to the Creek they said.

Last edited:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
My kid? I heard some other kid tried to do the same thing as my kid did a couple years ago. I didn't realize one of them did it again. 😂 That corner has even a problem for some tired adults when I've worked that crossing in years past. 😄

Edit: I just asked them. I think one did indeed go down the road, but hey at least he turned around this time. Some other kid about made it partway to the Creek they said.
It was Jim that told me about it.....since it was him who chased him down. I just have to give you sh!t ..... because I can.