Proud father moments

rholbrook

IMG_2005.jpgIMG_2019.jpgIMG_2027.jpg
Just wait until they can start coming with you on most of the rides. Talk about a proud papa. He did awesome on the Dead Cow loop and last week was his second ride of the Toquerville Falls single track which he totally rocked on. In fact there were two hills that he made on his own and two adults couldn't. I had to ride both of them up those technical climbs.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
This is about as far from proud moments as can be.. We spent the night in intensive care at primary's. My son had a nagging cough the last couple days. It turned into a serious breathing problem. Within an hour or so he went from a caugh to almost fully closed airways. He got himself a nice ride I an ambulance. The drama is over now, but what a horrible event.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 47

blznnp

That sucks man, we have had our youngest rushed by ambulance to primaries before. glad the "drama" is over for you. What did they say he had?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
How it "T" holding up?
let me know if i can help you out.

She's ok. We are home now, things are back to normal, with a few visitors thrown in. The hospital staff said they have never had a patient leave the intensive care to go home like we did (usually go to a regular room for a day or two). They said his comeback was amazing.
Glad it's over. A couple restful days for him and we should be good.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Some thanksgiving fun..

[video=youtube;R4Phqr6t978]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Phqr6t978&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Edit: Re loaded, and removed youtube's fix for a shaky video.

Last edited:

Tonkaman

My little girl is 3 years old now! All she wanted was a butterfly on her face, so we had a face painter come make her day. I'm lucky to have such a good little girl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 32

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
My girls turned 5 today. We had a fun little party, and some friends dropped by with some horses for the kids to ride. They were pretty excited about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 20

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Very very very poor quality video... The 1:00 mark makes me laugh.. probably makes me a bad guy.

[video=youtube;bOPh7ErPiQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOPh7ErPiQw[/video]

rholbrook

Now you have to replace a section of grass from the bike tipping on your nice green lawn. My son Harrison center punched a tree in grandpas yard when he was 4 and didn't want to ride again until he was 9