Proud father moments

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Well, my kids are adults, but proud dad moment... Daughter, 24, is up for a supervisor's position where she works. Son, 26, started a new job today, making 12k/year more than the previous job (which was darned good money!) and is qualified to buy a home. So, they are building... All a parent wants is for their kids to succeed...

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Good time riding with the girls today. This is a spot where we crossed from 2 track to single track, and they had to brave the shrubbery.

10351012_781546318549418_6185568474232255447_n.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
One of our girls is absolutely crazy about her Jeep. It's definitely her favorite toy:

[video=youtube;LegVykxdF0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LegVykxdF0M[/video]

blznnp

although its hard at times to let my boys help me work on my vehicles, especially when they start moving my tools around. I love it when they want me to put their little car or their power wheels on jack stands and want to work on it, they get my crawler and roll around on it, under their firetruck power wheels, tell me whats wrong and fix it. even if that means fixing it is just coloring the bottom with a pencil or marker. Now they don't have to crawl under it as much.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Some time spent riding the other day.

[video=youtube;FEqOV7mWPio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEqOV7mWPio&feature=youtu.be[/video]

My son tipped over in the driveway towards the end of the day, and bruised his knee a bit. He said he needed knee pads and a crash jacket, so off to the store we went.
IMG_2991.jpg

and just now I drop some money on new helmets for the girls again.. This is getting expensive.
black.JPGpink.JPG

Cascadia

Undecided
Not in the budget! I asked Paul if I could join Nitb racing and he told me sorry. No offense, but it's not in the budget this year. Check back next year. I'm sure I'll hear the same thing again. ;)

ID Bronco

I was pretty proud of a couple of my kids this weekend. It was awesome.

First, my Wyatt turned 7 and asked to go fishing with Dad for his birthday so off we went! He reeled in some 18-21" Cutthroats. After about 25 he wanted to go. lol

Then Saturday we went turkey hunting again. Kids at 4:00am are funny. Anyway after a long, long hike and not much action we finally got lucky (or good). My Son took an awesome tom. 9" beard.

Attachments

• Wyatt has one on!.jpg
    Wyatt has one on!.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Wyatt with another cutthroat.jpg
    Wyatt with another cutthroat.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 19
  • Brigham with Gobbler.jpg
    Brigham with Gobbler.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 21
  • bum warmers Cole, Briggs, Ian.jpg
    bum warmers Cole, Briggs, Ian.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF3034.jpg
    DSCF3034.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25

Tonkaman

My little girl was finally able to get out and ride her very own dirt bike this weekend. We went out camping with several other kids who also had dirt bikes to let her watch and learn the ropes. This wasn't her first time on one but it was the first time she could ride for an extended amount of time. It didn't take her long to realized she didn't need any help from me and wanted to rip around at her own pace. By the end of the weekend she was riding like a maniac, letting that competitive edge push her past any fears she may have hiding inside. This girl is going to be trouble...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437952943.928920.jpg

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I sold my girls' PW50's last week in anticipation of buying some TTR50's, which are just a little bigger than the pw50's. The bikes I intended to buy got sold before I got to them... So I didn't have bikes for them tonight for Motorcycle Monday's. I decided to try them on my TTR90 and PW80. They LOVED them. This makes it easy for me, as I already had these bikes, I don't have to go spend money on other bikes, and they will be able to ride these for many years before they need to upgrade again.
Very proud of them. They were a little shy about riding on the track tonight, so they just tore up the grass instead. :)

[video=youtube;s3rrubpYqMc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3rrubpYqMc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

IMG_4854[1].JPG

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
i put the rear shock riser on Hunters pw 80 to get a little more time out of it.

Years ago I fit a CR80 shock into the pw. It made the suspension work well for me, and added a few inches of height. I had to take it off yesterday for the girls..

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
My son has been watching the Shane Watts training videos, and wants to practice. Here he is working on standing position and obstacle practice.

[video=youtube;shW78TYeH6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shW78TYeH6E&feature=youtu.be[/video]