Proud father moments

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
He needs a muscle car or Jeep or Toyota/Cruiser calendar from everyone here so you don't corrupt him with your weird vehicle ways :D
Oh, its way too late. His Hot Wheels collection is quite eclectic. His favorites to play with currently are a Mitsubishi 3000GT and an Acura Integra GS-R. And its not just me, @bobn brought him an Audi Quattro Sport today.

Does it help that his room is adorned with Laguna Seca Trans-Am race posters from the late '60's and early 70's which feature Mustang's and Camero's? Oh, and most importantly, an AMX.

Last edited:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
My son, 11, did his first competitive race over the weekend.
He made it one loop and was very tired, but chose to go out on loop 2, even after his friend chose not to go back out.
It was 26 miles total, just shy of 2 hours. He wasn’t ‘fast’ by any means, but he was riding his personal best for sure. Longest he’s ever done in a day.

1EBD9EFC-D79D-4287-A2F3-DCBE41C234C5.jpeg

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
So Katelynn decided to enter the Miss Hurricane Pageant. Her talent was her off roading success in which we made a collaboration video of her driving. Proud daddy moment the entire night but I yelled very loud when they came down to the last 2 and she was not named first attendant meaning she won. Couldn't have been prouder and brought me to tears.

IMG-20230311-WA0000.jpg20230311_204956.jpg

Last edited:

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I'm in New York right now visiting my daughter and her newborn and 18 month old. Seeing her deal with a jealous older daughter while she breast-feeds the son with such patience and love makes me so proud of her! I can't imagine how tough it is for her. All her family is in Utah and her husband is a doctor resident that works long hours. I don't know how they do it but they are awesome! The older daughter is named Ren and the baby boy is Kai (husband is chinese).

20230313_155830.jpg

Houndoc

All my kids and their families were at our house for the weekend when a friend called asking me to take a look at their goat who was having a very difficult labor.

My oldest daughter, who is a second year veterinary student, joined me on the farm call.

It was awesome to see her jump right in on the case. She is in the middle of a course on ruminant medicine and has had recent lectures and labs on delivery of the calf/kid. To see her with no hesitation reach in and work to reposition the kid so it was properly into the birth canal was awesome.

Sadly the kids was far too large to be delivered, and an at-the farm C-section delivered a deceased baby (and the mom, who was in pretty bad shape by the time of surgery) passed the next day.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Did I ever show you guys these?
This is my dad, my older brother (6), and myself in spring of 81 (I was like 6 months). FB_IMG_1552768475835.jpg
And myself, and my kids at 6 years and 6 months in fall of 18. Same place.
20181013_120802.jpg
My dad died in 2008 and my mom has been pretty sad ever since, so I took this and framed them together for her as an excuse to show her what a chunk of sexy man she birthed. Or something.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Did I ever show you guys these?
This is my dad, my older brother (6), and myself in spring of 81 (I was like 6 months). View attachment 158697
And myself, and my kids at 6 years and 6 months in fall of 18. Same place.
View attachment 158698
My dad died in 2008 and my mom has been pretty sad ever since, so I took this and framed them together for her as an excuse to show her what a chunk of sexy man she birthed. Or something.

Your dad was ROCKING that hat.

The_Lobbster

My daughter is almost 11 months, and still doesn’t crawl, but if you hold her hands, she’ll walk. So I stopped by Home Depot, got some stuff, and whipped this up today. I need to replace the crosses on the back with couplers, and I’m trying to find miniature tennis balls to put on the back to round it off.
And yes, she actually is using it, although not completely on her own just yet.

IMG_6318.jpeg