providence canyon tomorrow.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here is a link for the trail write up from last year.
http://www.4x4now.com/trutpc.htm

we are doing providence canyone tomorrow being saturday the 27th. prov canyon is located in cache valley. i have never run it but it looks slightly interesting. there are members of three clubs officially running the trail. there are some great hillclimbs and a large old rock quarry to play in at the top. here are the details that the president of the big horns had to say

This Saturday, Big Horn and Extreme Ammo are doing Prov again. It should be fun. Everybody is welcome. We are leaving the 21st street Park and Ride in Ogden at 9am then and stopping to unload at the Macy's in Logan. If you've never done this run it's alot of fun. There are alot of trails up there. The little rock from last year is gone I've benn told. I love the trail.

so if you wanna come follow those directions and we hope to see you there. it might be a little hard to get to the 21st offramp because of freeway mumbo jumbo but you can call me at any time and i will guide you in. 801-791-0377 ask for spence.
:D

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
It looks like I'll be going after all. What time is everyone meeting at Macy's in Logan? I'll be staying at my parents house in Paradise tonight, then I'll just head to Macy's in the morning. Spencer I might be giving you a call a little later tonight.

Wayne 801-244-0633

my ride
P7200012.JPG

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we are meeting in ogden at 9am so probably 10 or so at the macys. there are going to be a lot of rigs so i hear, so i will program your number into my cellphone and give you a jingle when we hit the road in the mornin. :D