Wanted PSC steering box TJ 03-06

LJTim

Has anyone upgraded to full hydro that would like to sell your ported hydro assist box for a late model TJ? I'm specifically wanting a big bore PSC box, but I know it's a long shot to find used. Just hoping to not spend $900.

LJTim

I saw that. I will give it another week and see if he goes down at all. It is a good price, but I got a great price quote that is still a little better. Thanks for the heads up, cause that's exactly what I'm wanting.

astjp2

I saw that. I will give it another week and see if he goes down at all. It is a good price, but I got a great price quote that is still a little better. Thanks for the heads up, cause that's exactly what I'm wanting.
Just give him an offer, most people dont have an extra 700 laying around with the recent shut down, at the most, he will turn it down, then wait a few weeks and offer again. Tim

Omgbecki

For what it's worth I just saw a add for a complete set up on ksl for 800

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I have a stock gear box if you want to port it yourself. I'll even include the black widows that have been living on it. Free to a good home.