Archived PSH Cleanup 2013 - Time to Act!

04whitetj

Donated.

Unfortunately I will not be down for Easter weekend but I will be there the 4th through the 7th with a group of six. We have it on the agenda to swing by PSH and do any "touch-ups" that may be required.

Thanks to all those who have a part in organizing this, and all those that donated.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
i was contacted by a reporter today to find out the history that RME has had with this project. Great to see positive light on the offroad group!

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Has anyone thought to make a donation collector box on sight to help with raising the funds?

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thanks for the donations guys! Keep them rolling in, we have some ground to catch up before next weekend! I've updated the totals.

UT410

Supporting Member
I dropped a $5 in. Good job, folks. I haven't wheeled there (yet) but I think what you guys do is great. I like the RME community.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Finally done. Had to talk to the wife first. I really wish I could be there this year to help out(pretty much my story every year though so even Korea doesn't seem to be a good enough excuse to me at this point)

sixstringsteve

in that case brian, I'm hosting a trail run. If you can't make it, just send $100 and you can still do your part to participate. :D

And THANK YOU for serving our country and protecting the freedoms we all enjoy.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Alright, let's double time this! EJS is this weekend to next. We need to roll in the donations and get this take care of. Even the smallest amounts help! The Sheriffs and BLM really look forward to the help we can provide and the more positive press we get on this the better off we are as a society of responsible 4-wheelers.

Moab Times published an article recently with a mention of our efforts: http://moabtimes.com/bookmark/22035865/article-Potato Salad Hill expected to draw thousands during Easter week

Share with friends and family. Email it, facebook it, tweet it. Help us spread the word. The hardest obstacle about raising these funds is just getting the word out!

Remember - 100% of the money (minus the pesky paypal fees) go to this cause. Every year we post a photo of the check heading out to the Sheriffs office to pay for the porta-potties and dumpsters. Even in the past couple years we didn't completely meet the goal (87% in 2012), it still helped out tremendously. Let's at least beat last year!

Thanks again to everybody for supporting this. It really is a big deal.

-Shane

sixstringsteve

Were there dumpsters there this year? My friend went and said she didn't see any dumpsters. Were they at the top or the bottom of the hill?