Public Enemy @ the depot 2/18

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Found out PE is coming to SLC and we are stoked. Can't wait to see the legends in person:cool:

http://www.publicenemy.com/

[YOUTUBE]/v/pCx5Std7mCo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ogre Palowakski

That was a fun show! I liked Chali 2NA more than Public Enemy but PE still put on a good performance. Still, if I were in charge I'd kick Flava Flav outta the band. He's annoying!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
That was a fun show! I liked Chali 2NA more than Public Enemy but PE still put on a good performance. Still, if I were in charge I'd kick Flava Flav outta the band. He's annoying!

jurassic5 was surprisingly good. I was bummed that PE didn't go on until 12:30-_- We were so t_i_r_e_d by then. It was also kinda sad to see such a small crowd by the end.......especially a bunch of drunk white hippies dancing around to "fight the power". Oh well, it was after all, utah.

Oh, and ChuckD looked damn good for 50!

Ogre Palowakski

I just heard this one on satellite radio and I remembered them playing it at the show. Very cool...

[YOUTUBE]2wOcOBjB3uU[/YOUTUBE]

It's interesting that at the show instead of Black Panther soldiers, they had two guys dressed like Marines. I don't care one way or the other but I bet few people in Utah recognized the difference (I didn't know until I saw the video I just posted :rofl:)

Last edited: