PUNK's B-day

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
jeep girl said:
You know I have those pictures... I just cant find them!! But I will find them and post them as a rememberance of the old days. :D
They are on the old work puter, but I think I have them on a cd somewhere too, I will have to do some digging.....I think there are a few incriminating pics of a few people.... ;)

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
rckcrlr said:
They are on the old work puter, but I think I have them on a cd somewhere too, I will have to do some digging.....I think there are a few incriminating pics of a few people.... ;)
Not very good, and not the lawnmower ones, but.... :greg:

Attachments

• chad3crop.jpg
    chad3crop.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 13
  • chad1crop.jpg
    chad1crop.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 11
  • chad2crop.jpg
    chad2crop.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 10

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Cody said:
do you let people break crutches and 2x4's over your back---and kick you in the balls as hard as they can? That would be Chad's idea of a tame initiation ;)

someone should post the pictures from when chad drove the lawn tractor to get beer in his thong speedo......

Cody

ummmm no.
but i was on the waterpolo team in highschool and we would run around the school in our speedos before games, those were good times :D
i have stapled myself alot and i pierced my ears with nails, toothpicks and skewers to win bets.
why would i let someone kick me in the balls, that sucks

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
xj_punk said:
ummmm no.
but i was on the waterpolo team in highschool and we would run around the school in our speedos before games, those were good times :D
i have stapled myself alot and i pierced my ears with nails, toothpicks and skewers to win bets.
why would i let someone kick me in the balls, that sucks

yeah, we say the same thing when he wants us to kick him inthe balls .... "why would I do that? that sucks" but the kid was born without fear of pain so......?????

Ouch, I've never been into piercings--they look like they hurt too much.

Chad, we should scan that picture of the wasabi snooter and post it :D

Cody