• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Quote for an elevated deck on under construction house.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
We're building a house right now in West Valley City and want a deck built. Its a walk out basement so the deck will be for a door on the main floor to exit to a space thats about 12x18 with stairs that go down to the ground level. We have a price from the builder but I'd like to get a couple more bids. I think we're looking at composite decking for the top but other than that don't know on the rest.

I'm not sure where to look to get additional bids if anyone here isn't interested or does this type of work. I kind of expect that most framers will be building houses in the hot economy. I also like to build stuff but don't have the confidence to tackle this on my own. If someone has the ability or desire I'd be happy to pay for that experience to get the guts built with my help while I finished the treads. I'm open to a conversation about that.

Time line is within the next 2 months or in the spring.

Nate