Race Canned Ham.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Getting down to the wire. I assume this will be a race day shakedown?

I will be out doing pit support on the north end for some friends racing in the bike class. What number will this car be running?

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Getting down to the wire. I assume this will be a race day shakedown?

I will be out doing pit support on the north end for some friends racing in the bike class. What number will this car be running?
It should be driving today. There are 4 guys working on it all day today. One retired wiring guru, one ATV repair shop owner, and a couple of the nicest upbeat guys I have met. I'm going over later today to finish fabbin a side panel and mount some lights and some limit straps and any thing else. T984

Coco

This is SOOOOO sick! I knew I should have stopped by on my way home from the Paiute, but after a week on the trail, and 100+ temps, I just wanted to get home, and get cleaned up.

Coco

Turned out awesome! Its too bad more of the stock front plastics couldn't have bee used, but safety/strength is definitely more of a priority.

...On that note, do you have the stock front grille/headlights and such kicking around? I will take them off your hands. :D

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Turned out awesome! Its too bad more of the stock front plastics couldn't have bee used, but safety/strength is definitely more of a priority.

...On that note, do you have the stock front grille/headlights and such kicking around? I will take them off your hands. :D
I molested the upper grill with a body saw trying to make it fit good then gave up and wedged the lower grill into place and zip tied it in. I have the headlights in my shop and I want to try and use them on my new buggy.