ramsey vs. warn. vs mile marker

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
I know its a Blatant Hijack, but another to consider is T-max. I bought one and have pulled the crap out of it.

It has been used hard many times pulling fullsizes out of mud holes, winchinh trucks out of places they never should have been and then some.

last summer when the Ultimate adventure came through, It worked all day pulling the rigs through the mud pit and up the hill.

I have No problems recommending these winches to anyone. I know that the warn is the Brand to compete with, but T-max IMO is a great alternative to The high priced Warn. (cliff notes: if I could afford a warn I would get one, But T-max is tough as Hell)

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
To me warranty is the key. Warn has the best warranty in the biz and they aren't afraid to honor it, anytime and anywhere. That doesn't just go for their winches, either! To me that says a lot about a companies pride and self worth. For being a larger company, they sure do think about their products in the small guy sense. Granted, they might be more expensive than the other guys winch, but for that kind of reliablity and warranty, it's absolutely a no brainer for me!

I also agree with Kurt... That TMax winch should not have been pulled. I think someone hated synthetic line or some kind of agenda there.... That's the beauty of synthetic lines, is when they break, they are repairable! Plus, when it's all the way out like that, a Warn's cable could have come out of the same connector deally that the TMax's did. How do you think the outcome would have been had they kicked the Warn out for that same issue! :eek: I mean I can see a motor smoking or a brake giving out, yeah, pull them from the competition. But come on!